· conversion to translation formats (INDD->INX/IDML, FM->MIF, etc.) without file preparation;
· printing of PDFs to preview the DTP files (INDD, FM, QXP, etc.);
· preparation of files for translation (improved segmentation, rewriting non-editable elements, etc.);
· Draft DTP - text extraction, preparing files for the proofreader;
· Complete DTP – quality suitable for printing;
· amendments to the DTP file after correction
and much more.
Because each DTP order requires an individual approach, we invite you to contact us. We respond quickly and provide precise information.