Our company has been ISO-certified since 2019 and is among only a few in the region that holds ISO certifications, making us stand out in Central Europe. Our clients can be confident that we follow ISO standards, as they are audited annually to ensure compliance.
Sopoltrad holds 3 certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 for quality management
- ISO 17100:2015 for translation services
- ISO 18587:2017 for machine translation post-editing services
Our company prioritizes quality management by collaborating with qualified linguists, monitoring their performance, implementing rigorous quality control processes, conducting regular audits, and maintaining the highest standards of quality in all language-related services.
Our qualified linguists are professionals who have training, education, and experience in their respective languages and specialize in specific areas. The linguists we cooperate with have the following qualifications:
- A degree in linguistics or a related field, such as applied linguistics or philology
- Language proficiency – fluent in one or more target languages, with a deep understanding of the grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and context
- Only native translators living in their respective language regions – Polish in Poland, Slovak in Slovakia, etc.
- The vast majority work as full-time translators; it’s not just a side job for them
- Work experience – extensive experience in the language industry
- Specialization in particular fields – e.g. medical, legal, technical, etc.
- Positive results in our translation test required for all linguists willing to work with us